| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Buenos Aires in May is mild at 14.4 °C (57.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in May is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 73.6mm (2.9in) of water is transfered during an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Buenos Aires are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:36 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:00 long and the longest day is 10:44 long with an average length of 10:20.
- There are approximately 4:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Buenos Aires May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Buenos Aires:
- Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay - 268.5 kms (166.8 miles) NE
- Mercedes, Uruguay - 153.1 kms (95.2 miles) NNE
- Colonia, Uruguay - 67.3 kms (41.8 miles) ENE
- Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina - 6.4 kms (4 miles) ENE
- Carrasco, Uruguay - 227.6 kms (141.5 miles) E
- Montevideo, Uruguay - 210.8 kms (131 miles) E
- Prado, Uruguay - 210.4 kms (130.7 miles) E
- La Plata, Argentina - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) SE
- Punta Del Este, Uruguay - 321.4 kms (199.7 miles) E
- Punta Indio, Argentina - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) SE
- Dolores, Argentina - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) SSE